Life's most important question is simply this:
WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME AFTER I DIE?
The Bible teaches us that Jesus Christ is mankind's only hope for eternal life. Please consider the following to
answer life's most important question:
1. WE HAVE ALL BROKEN GOD'S LAWS.
"For all have sinned and come short..." (Rom. 3:23)
"...There is none righteous, no not one." (Rom. 3:10)
"...sin is the transgression of the law." (1 John 3:4)
- We don't like to admit it, but each of us has gone our own way and done as we pleased at times.
- God calls doing what we want to do instead of what He commands sin.
2. A HOLY GOD WILL NOT OVERLOOK SIN.
"For the wages of sin is death..." (Rom. 6:23)
"...be sure your sin will find you out." (Num. 32:23)
"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (Rev. 20:15)
- The wages of our sins must be paid—we each must pay for our sins by physical death and eternal death in the lake of fire (hell). God is holy. Sin will not remain unpunished.
3. GOD LOVES US- CHRIST DIED FOR US!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not
perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that , while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (Rom. 5:8)
"Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son..." (1 John 4:10)
- God knows where we've been and what we've done. God loves us despite the way we've behaved!
- God proved His love for us in sending His Son to pay for our sins upon the cross at Calvary.
- The innocent Savior paid for the sins of guilty sinners.
4. TRUST CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOR
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be saved." (Rom. 10:9)
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Rom. 10:13)
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God." (Eph. 2:8)
- Salvation is not earned by any good work. Salvation is not given out by any Church or denomination.
- Salvation is given to individuals by God when they admit their sins and place their faith in Christ as Savior.
- Real faith is more than knowing that Christ died and rose again. Saving faith is trusting the living Savior by receiving Him into your heart and life.
HOW TO RECEIVE CHRIST AS SAVIOR:
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that
believe on his name." (John 1:12)
1. Admit that you are guilty, and that your sins have separated you from God.
- Be willing to turn (repent) from your sins
2. Believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay for your sins and is alive again from the dead.
3. Call upon Jesus to forgive your sins and come into your life as your Savior.
- Why wouldn't YOU receive Christ as Savior right NOW? If you want to be saved, pray this from your heart:
Lord Jesus, I have sinned. I have broken your laws, and I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I believe you died for my sins, and are alive today. Come into my heart and be my Savior. I now accept you as my Savior, and trust you to get me heaven. Thank you Jesus. Amen.
- If you prayed this prayer from your heart, according to the Bible- YOU ARE SAVED!
God wants you to grow in our new faith and in knowledge of the Scriptures. Being a part of a Bible-believing Church is an essential part of spiritual growth. I would like to extend an invitation for you to come and join us at our church. Give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can rejoice with you, and get you more information about your new life as a Christian.